– Has anti-ageing properties
– Aims to keep your skin clear
– Reduces appearance of wrinkles
– Valued for its vibrations of unconditional love, self-care, joy and healing – Great for sensitive, easily reactive skin
– Has a calming effect for rosacea and eczema prone skin
– Carries a healing energy that can help balance your own inner energies
– Relaxes the nervous system, and bring about a sense of harmony and balance – Reduces puffiness
– Encouraging lymphatic function and drainage
– Has great impact on contouring and/or lifting the skin
– For congested and blemish prone skin
– The obsidian stone is known for its grounding, protecting and healing energy
– Detoxifies the skin
– Drains lymph fluids from the face
– Relieves tension from brows and clenched jaw
– Self Cooling
– Scar mobilisation
How To Use
– Clean your face using a good quality cleanser
– Use the Gua Sha 1 – 2 times a week after applying a serum or oil
– Start gliding the Gua Sha from the centre of the face (applying pressure) towards the ears. The flatter end of the tool is suitable for the cheek and forehead area whereas the opposite end is more suitable for the chin area.
– The skin may appear slightly redder after 5 minutes. This is a good sign as it is an indication of circulation.
Due to its natural formation, the stone color varies. The myriad of colours found in the stones makes each Gua Sha unique, just for you!