- Great for adding onto your toast, smoothies, cereals and snacks
- Sweetened with honey
- Can help to reduce your blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- May aid your weight loss
- Contains vitamin E and antioxidant properties
- Gluten and Dairy free
- Locally made
- Palm Oil free
- Vegan friendly
- Halaal friendly – certified by the South Africa National Halaal Authority (SANHA)
- Kosher friendly – approve by the Union of Orthodox Synagogues SA
- Add on toast, smoothies, baking, cereals, fruits and other snacks or enjoy as is in a spoonful.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Available in: 35g, 400g, 750g & 1kg.
- almond nuts
Nutritional information (per 15g serving):
- Energy: 382kJ
- Protein: 3.3g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 2.8g; of which total sugar: 0.9g
- Total fat: 7.5g; of which saturated fatty acids: 0.5g
- Dietary fiber: 1.9g
- Almond nuts
- Recyclable glass jar with metal cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa